Dentist in Canal Winchester, OH
Count on Dr. Wayne A. Zipperlen DDS in Canal Winchester, OH when you need quality dental care for the whole family. Dr. Zipperlen has served patients of all ages throughout the Tri-county area for over 38 years. At our office, your smile is our top priority, so we’re committed to providing personalized and professional care for any dental issues you may have.
Dr. Zipperlen offers a variety of quality dental procedures and services, including:
- Dental Exams
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns- Non-Metal/Natural Tooth Colored
- Same Day Composite Veneers
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implants (Crowns)
- Root Canals Therapy
- Periodontal Disease Care
- Dental Emergency Care
What Can I Expect at Dr. Zipperlen’s Office?
- Patients throughout Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Circleville, Ashville, Pickerington, Groveport, Lithopolis, Obetz and the surrounding cities count on us for a comforting dental experience in a pleasant atmosphere, at a reasonable fee.
- We are committed to providing quality family dental care for all ages, to treat any dental issues and prevent future issues from occurring
- We make sure our office is clean and sterile according to standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) so it serves as the ideal environment for us to provide you with exceptional care
- Our staff will work with you to make you calm throughout your procedure so you can have a positive, stress-free experience
- We are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible, and serving our patients so they are able to make informed decisions about their oral health. We want you to feel confident that when choosing to work with Dr. Zipperlen and his team you are receiving professional care from experienced and caring individuals.
Call 614-837-6688 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Zipperlen today!
Meet Our Doctor
I love the dentistry and the health and well-being that I can provide for the patients I serve. It’s what I do, and is truly who I am. I would be grateful to add your family to ours. It would be my goal to provide your loved ones with the same quality care that I would want my own family members to receive. If I can be of any help to you, please call my office team to schedule a convenient time for us to meet together and discuss your dental needs or complete the appointment request form list on our web site and we will call you promptly.
Meet Our Staff
M. Jenalle, CDA Administration/Clinical
I am a 2002 graduate of Shawnee State University, where I earned my Bachelor’s degree. Following college graduation, I became Dr. Zipperlen’s full time “chairside” assistant. I learned most of my dental skills from Dr. Zipperlen himself, and have enjoyed growing in the dental field. After six years of full time assisting I pursued additional training and now have skills which include insurance and business administration. I am the proud mother of two wonderful children; a son Kaleb and a daughter, Kyah–who may I add, are the light of my life! When I can’t be found at the dental office, you can bet I will be alongside my husband Michael and my two children enjoying family time to its fullest. Dentistry is an exciting field, with changes and improvements every day and I enjoy being part of such a wonderful dental team!!
Crissi, CODA – Administration/Clinical
I graduated from the Eastland/Fairfield Career Center adult program in 2007, where I earned my CODA Certificate. I originally attended Columbus State for undergrad, when I decided that the dental field was the career for me! I joined Dr. Zipperlen’s dental team following graduation in 2007. When I am not busy at the dental office, I am usually spending time with my husband Michael and our four beautiful daughters. When they are not chasing me around the house you can find us out camping, hunting, fishing and even riding 4 wheelers in Venton County.
We would love to share in your dental care by supporting you in each step as we work beside Dr. Zipperlen. Together we will provide the gentle treatment necessary to maintain your good oral health. Our goal is to assist you in obtaining quality care and answer your questions or concerns.
I graduated from The Ohio State University. I love being a hygienist. In my spare time I enjoy being with my children & grandchildren, being outdoors hiking, camping or just working in my yard. I enjoy working with people and am very proud to be a member of Dr. Zipperlen’s team.